1. I love the connection that I feel with my child.
2. I love the freedom of breastfeeding, no bottles or formula to carry around.
3. Its what I feel is best for baby, and I feel great knowing I am doing what I feel is best for my child.
4. night feedings when baby was really little were not exhausting, no shirt and bra, with baby in bed made that a easy task.
5. The release of hormones actually makes me a happier person.
6. The smile on my child's face.
7. When my child falls fast asleep in my arms while on the breast.
8. No matter what happen or how sad he is I am the one that can make it all better.
9. I love knowing I am his life and food support.
10. Being able to breastfeed my child for any length of time!