We received the Teething Bling Necklace and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. I didn't expect the texture and the feeling of the necklace. When I put it on to wear during my fist nursing session with my son, I wanted to see if it would keep him on the breast as its something for him to play with. He seemed to love playing with it while he was nursing. When he was done and sitting in my lap he began to chew on it, that's were I feel in love. I really like this teething accessory! I do want to mention that just a week after using this teether with my son his first teeth did come through, we have been working on them for months. Not any other teether has really allowed him to chew and bite the way the Teething Bling Nacklace does.
Things I love:
- The colors.
- The texture.
- Easy for baby to chew on.
- Easy for mom to wear.
Things I would change:
- I wish that the necklace its self was adjustable.
- That's it........
I truly think that a mom that is struggling with a teething baby or a mother that needs something to keep baby occupied while nursing. This small accessory does it all. I highly recommend.
Wanna win one!
- Follow this blog publicly. (mandatory)
- Like Teething Bling on Facebook, and comment that The Great Letdown sent you. (mandatory)
- Follow The Great Letdown on Facebook. (optional)
- Follow Teething Bling on Twitter. (optional)
- Facebook about the giveaway. (optional, this can be done once a day)
*The Great Letdown was not paid for this review, we were provided the product for test and review. All comments and opinions in this post are that of TGL and not that of Teething Bling Company.